American Plating Power and our partners have supplied rectifier products for many of the largest global finishers in the aerospace industry. We offer a wide array of rectifier solutions along with process controllers widely accepted to support local automation. Each unit can be supplied with analog or digital interface to work with an upstream PLC or PC. Our products are available in forced air for cleaner environments or direct water and oil-cooled for areas that require sealed protection from the corrosive atmosphere.
American Plating Power has the products and services to make your NADCAP and MILSPEC certification easier!
- Rectifier Calibration Services (all makes and models)
- Spark Detectors for HVOF Automated Safety Shutdown
- Low Ripple Switch Mode Rectifiers
- Ripple Correction for Older Rectifiers
- Ripple Meters for Monitoring
- Anodize PLC Controls for Improved Repeatability
- Automated Data Logging
- Software Integration for All Your Power Supplies
- Annual Service Agreements for Preventative Maintenance and Calibration
Automate your documentation processes, improve uptime, and save money on your certifications. Call American Plating Power today!