AC Power Supplies
The AC Transformer and Remote Control Panel are to be used for the electrolytic coloring process of aluminum. This is possible by means of the operator panel, which is able to preset to different coloring programs. Within each coloring program, the required ramp time, coloring time, and process voltage can be easily preset by the corresponding value and timer through the remote control panel. The power circuit features a stepless adjustment of the AC wave form through a motorized variable ratio transformer.
DC/AC Power Supplies
The DC/AC 100 will achieve a higher productivity due to the improved color distribution and depth control. In having the ability to increase the load size, it is more favorable when comparing it to other alternating current systems.
The easy and clear operation of the control unit on the process bath aids the user and provides less of an error rate.
The program memory allows the user to easily retrieve specific coloring programs that have been previously used, making the unit user friendly. The optimized variable transformer control guarantees reproducible results independent of the size of the load (30 – 100% of the nominal size load).
- The system includes on power supply and a specially developed operating unit
- Highly accurate control based on a µ-processor
- Program memory with 200 coloring programs available
- Large sized display for showing the process data
- Automatic load adjustment
- Optimized variable transformer control
- Ampere hour counting for measuring available
- Wear-free switching between DC and AC mode
- Compatible with ALU-SPECTRAL interface coloring system
- Interface for connection to a PC is provided
ALUSPECTRAL Interference Coloring
Our Aluminum Spectral power supply and control system open a new range of weatherproof and decorative colors on aluminum parts. Aside from the well-known bronze tones ALU Spectral offers a variety of new, attractive color such as gray, blue, and green.
- Easy integration into existing facilities
- No additional chemical process
- Simple to operate
- Outstanding light-fastness acc. to ISO 2135
- 99 modification programs
- Reproducible customized colors