Product Highlight: Multi-circuit Switchmode Power Supply
Multi-circuit power supplies are available in air-cooled and water cooled models. The multiple outputs-in-one power supply configuration is equipped with our advanced switch mode DC rectifiers. The DC rectification system is based on modular technology, built into sturdy steel cabinets. This compact equipment requires only a single AC power connection and water inlet/outlet when applicable, which simplifies the installation and saves floor space.
Our modular technology offers a unique blend of accessibility, flexibility, safety, cost reduction and reliability. Learn more on our website!
Please contact us to learn more by calling (239)-275-5877 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for some of our upcoming webinars.
- Aug 28th: Basics of Phase Control: How Rectifiers Work
- Date TBD: How to Make Sure Your Rectifier is Calibrated
- Date TBD: Basic SCR Preventative Maintenance
What other topics do you want us to cover? Email our team!
Rectifiers in Stock
Broad range of new equipment available for immediate shipment. From expandable MSA Towers to wall-mounted designs, American Plating Power is your source for an immediate power supply solution. Visit our website to see a list of available types and quantities of rectifiers in stock.
Benefits of Power Supply Equipment Financing:
- Low monthly payments: What’s easier to budget: $10,000 or $370/month?
- Purchasing Power: Purchase today’s technology with tomorrow’s dollars.
- Free up working capital: Financing improves cash flow by enabling increased productivity while keeping your funds liquid.
- Protect your line of credit: Lease payments have no impact on your bank credit lines so keep this available for other business needs like marketing & additional resources.
- Section 179 tax code advantages: This has been a great advantage for businesses for years, but did you know when it’s combined with business equipment financing it can save you thousands and increase cash flow?
Simple. Fast. Efficient Process.
- 12-60 month finance terms
- Merit based credit assessment
- Start-ups & established business funded
- Flexible & customized financing programs
- $1.00 ownership transfer